[linux-dvb] Fujiplus FD-3250 (Twinhan VP-3250?) Support

Bryan Scott wrote:

>I've scoured the bttv and linux-tv lists for as much info as I could
>find about the FujiPlus FD-3250.  Linux (bttv) sees it as a Twinhan
>VisionPlus clone, but then dst complains it can't find a DST with the
>error message(s) included below.

Currebtly dst does not support the VP-3250 ATSC card, support is still
pending ..

>Other messages suggest it may use a different set of tuners than most
>Twinhan's since it's an ATSC/NTSC card with Antenna and Cable F
>connectors.

It uses the same ASIC, but has some extensions ..

>Any status on patches or specific modules I should be paying attention
>to to load this thing?  I'm so close I can almost feel it!  :)

I have been working on this one a bit, support will be added to the DST
module itself. It's progressed a lot. it will be there soon ..

Manu