off-topic, was: Re: [linux-dvb] How to convert DVB video to DVD?

Again that is your opinion on the way things should be done. Personally
I like my language to be flexible and adapt as and when the need arrises.

No one needs to reread what you just wrote, because they have already
read it on the list. The vast majority of them are already following the
conversation. They will have recieved your email before they recieve mine.

And that IS a logical order.

Clearly you don't start a conversation and then repeat everything the
person you are speaking to says before replying to them.

GJ