[linux-dvb] Yakumo QuickStick DVB-T

I demand that stefan brenner may or may not have written...

> Thanks for the answer. I have tried using the card with kernel
> 2.6.13(gentoo) and mplayer, but no success. Buffer of mplayer does not
> fill. Also with kaffeine I cannot tune. I do not remember the exact error
> message it gave me, but it did not find any channels.

Do you have ~/.xine/channels.conf?
  $ scan -o zap $TUNING_FILE

[snip]

>>> Kaffeine, MythTV, VDR + softdevice (order alphabetically). I prefer
>>> VDR+softdevice for daily use on a dedicated PC with no FF-card.

(Are you sure about that indentation?)

> What do you mean by FF-card?

A "fully-featured" card has a built-in MPEG2 decoder and TV output.

> Where can I find VDR+softdevice?

<URL:http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/>. You should be able to find
softdevice from there; I use vdr-xine.

[snip]
--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   Kill all extremists!

Make sure that comments and code agree.