[linux-dvb] Yakumo QuickStick DVB-T

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I have tried using the card with kernel
2.6.13(gentoo) and mplayer, but no success. Buffer of mplayer does not
fill. Also
with kaffeine I cannot tune. I do not remember the exact erro message it
gave me, but it did not find any channels. I will try kernel 2.6.14.

Do I have to apply any patches to 2.6.14 or does it work as is? Which
modules exactly do I have to select?

>> Kaffeine, MythTV, VDR + softdevice (order alphabetically). I prefer
>> VDR+softdevice for daily use on a dedicated PC with no FF-card.

What do you mean by FF-card? Where can I find VDR+softdevice?

Thnaks for your help!

regards
Stefan