[linux-dvb] Which currently manufactured DVB-T cards does Linux support?

Hi, Barry

> Its reported on TV-card.com that this card cannot lock on to the +0.167MHz
> or -0.167MHz because its also using one of the TDA10045 or TDA10046.
> Its going to make the autotune softwares life harder.

Sorry, i have no idea what this could mean. Can you please explain?
I am currently maintaining the driver for the tda10046 and i don't
know about any shortcoming of it.
Regarding an offset of 0.167Mhz: This is a full tuning step and there
is no need to let the channel decoder compensate such a vast offset.
But as far as i remember it is possible to increase the offset search
range. This will make locking slower and it will definitely reduce the
performance to accept a tune with such an offset.

Hartmut