[linux-dvb] yambo: an MHP XML browser..

hi,

Cineca is working on MHP solutions in italy.
we already are driving a free software carousel server project: JustDvb-It

  http://krusty.cineca.it/vpweb/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi

now it's time for the next step, so we'd like to open up our free
software (GPL licensed) MHP XML browser: Yambo v1.0 (Yet Another Micro
Browser Open)

BTW This is just the first rough version, so dont take for granted that
it works easily, well and in every STB; this is NOT a bug-free solution NOW

We are here to get feedback, indeed! and patches and suggestions so to
make it quickly the best open micro browser on the net (there aren't so
much free, anyway! ;-)

We made two different packages: a binary only for the content developer,
and a source for the MHP developer..

Inside the package you'll find a README in english and some sample. BUT
you should already know what are you doing. otherwise, if you need to
start quickly deploying contents and don't have knowledge or time, you
can hire us. this is EXACTLY our business plan!

Beware: the registration page is still in italian only, actually!
we are going to translate it ASAP (after november, 3); but don't worry,
skip the intro and fill the field at the end with email address. you'll
get a password by email and get soon to the download page.

Again: THERE IS NO WARRANTY, YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY!

And now the URL:

  http://www.cineca.tv/labs/mhplab/

Let us know how it works for you.

Bye