[linux-dvb] T200 Remote Oddities

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 00:33, Andy wrote:
> > Has anyone else had anything like this.
>
> Yes, my remote has always been dodgy yet haven't had the time to play with
> it too much. As far as I can tell, all the keypresses lag by one keypress,
> e.g., if I press UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, MENU, DOWN, the following
> actions happen: <nothing>, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, MENU.
>
> This behaviour is in mythtv; like I said I haven't had much time to play
> with irw to see exactly what's happening, hopefully some time soon though!
> Please post any updates to the list, and I'm happy to test any code fixes
> you develop!
>
> Good luck!
>
> Andy

I don't see it that clear cut. Sometimes it will work perfectly but then after
20-30 key presses I start getting the phantom key presses - but they do only
occur when I press a button.

Unfortunately I won't be able to help out on the coding front I was just
wondering whether it was limited to me.

Ben