[linux-dvb] T200 Remote Oddities

> Has anyone else had anything like this.

Yes, my remote has always been dodgy yet haven't had the time to play with
it too much. As far as I can tell, all the keypresses lag by one keypress,
e.g., if I press UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, MENU, DOWN, the following
actions happen: <nothing>, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, MENU.

This behaviour is in mythtv; like I said I haven't had much time to play
with irw to see exactly what's happening, hopefully some time soon though!
Please post any updates to the list, and I'm happy to test any code fixes
you develop!

Good luck!

Andy