[linux-dvb] [patch] dvbscan : make use of TID

2005/10/24, Johannes Stezenbach <js@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Quite likely the SI data on Hotbird is inconsistent, e.g. the NITs
> sent on different transponders contain differernt NIDs for the
> same multiplex. However, I don't have time to look into this, and
> I don't even have SAT receiption...
> dvbscan should take the NID only from the NIT entry for the
> transponder it is currently tuned to (check parse_nit()).

Do you know anybody who could help me ? I can do some testing at home
but modifying scan.c is a bit too much for me ;-)
Also I'm not really familiar with the DVB standard.
I'm using dvbscan with more than 23 orbital positions and I not only
have the problem with Hotbird so I'd really like it to be fixed.

Thanks a lot,

bluedrops