[linux-dvb] [patch] dvbscan : make use of TID

Hi everybody,

dvbscan was not copying the transport_stream_id from the transponder to
the service. Thus when running dvbscan with -e 3 -o vdr, the TID value
was not filled. This lead to EPG not working if you disable auto_pid in
vdr.

This patch simply copy the value from the transponder to the service.
However since the TID comes with the NID I don't think having this value
for each service is usefull.

Please comment on the above and I'll do another patch to remove this
useless redundancy if needed.

Cheers,
  Guy