[linux-dvb] Kernel locking in dst

Hello Sigmund,

Sigmund Augdal Helberg wrote:

>I have unfortunatly had way to many things to do lately, so I haven't
>gotten around to testing this lately. Meaning my tree is a bit outdated.
>When I get a spare moment I will try to connect everything up again and
>try a recent tree, and possibly the patch as well. Just out of
>curriosity, could you point me to the file/revision where this fix is,
>so I can have a look at the diff?

It is there in the CVS. There needs to be one more lock applied to the
frontend functions, ie write_tuna() and get_tuna(). Have not fixed those
2 at the moment. Will be fixing that soon.

For CVS commits you can subscribe to the linuxtv-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxx for
getting to know what get's checked in.

Regards,
Manu