[linux-dvb] Noob question

Hi Andy,

I've done what you've advised, and it seems to be working.. Well I can see
the module mentioned working when I run dmesg.

However, it seems that /dev/dvb0 thru 4 do not appear to work if I try to
use dvbtune to test.

I'll try to get the exact error messages if you need them, I'm on my
winblows machine at the moment.

Thanks for your help :o)

Col