[linux-dvb] Noob question

Hi Colin,

I'm not sure what you mean by "proper support", but I have a T200 working
under linux. AFIK you'll need the latest CVS.... here's what I did:

# cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/linuxtv login
# cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/linuxtv co -P
dvb-kernel
# cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/video4linux login
# cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/video4linux co -P
video4linux
# cd video4linux/
# sh scripts/merge-trees.sh
# make
# make install
# rmmod saa7134 saa7134-dvb
# modprobe saa7134-dvb

Code to enable support for the IR Remote is not yet in CVS, so you'll need
to apply the attached patch if you want this.

(As an aside, could someone with CVS-write access apply this patch).

Regards,

Andy