[linux-dvb] Compro DVB-T300

Hi, Nick

Can you send me a log of tzap (both cases)?
I could improve the sensitivity of the channel decoder a bit and
will check this in soon. But there might also be something wrong
with the RF AGC of the tuner.
By the way: Nickolay was faster than me with checking the remote
support code in. I wanted to wait for Andys results with the T200.

Best regards
    Hartmut