From: marlan.w.mcleish@xxxxxxxxx [mailto: marlan.w.mcleish@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marlan McLeish
Sent: 27 September 2005 12:21
To: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-dvb] Problem compiling DVB-Kernel for 2.6.9 Kernel

Hi, I am having quite a few troubles building the DVB-Kernel for kernel 2.6.9, I realize that the recommended kernel to build for is 2.6.13, however I am working with a pxa27x development board and that's the latest kernel we have ported to it. Are there any pointers or tips you could give me to aid me in my troubles.

Kind Regards

Marlan McLeish
Platform Engineer
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd