[linux-dvb] Re: Flexcop (HD5000) dvr0 removes null pid?

Johannes,
 The problem I'm talking about here is the the new HD5000 seems to be
generating "invalid" null pids when you disable the null pid filtering in
the flexcop chip. What I need to do to is receive the full transport stream,
which actually. I've contacted the manufacturer and we concluded that only
the new HD5000 based on the LG frontend is experiencing this. Looks like the
frontend is generating the extra null pids. This problem is only affecting
people that needs to capture the full transport stream. For those who are
just watching TV, that's not an issue.
 For dvbsnoop, what I've done is only valid with this card and this is only
a workaround for my own stuff. I'm expecting that the LG frontend driver
will be modified to fix this issue and this code will not be necessary. If
you are looking for the output of the PCR transport bitrate calculation I've
made, that's a bit different. I've shared that with Reiner already, not sure
that's going to make any dvbsnoop release.
 Steve M.