[linux-dvb] Re: Flexcop (HD5000) dvr0 removes null pid?

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 Steve Malenfant wrote:
> I've tried this card with TSReader in windows, same thing happened. There is
> added invalid NULL PID to the stream which doesn't allow me to measure PCR
> accuracy.
>  I've modified my little dvbsnoop variant and if I throw out the invalid
> NULL PID, the PCR bitrate is fine.

I don't get it. I thought the problem is that you don't get NULL packets
(stuffing on PID 0x1fff, right?), now you say that NULL packets are
added to the stream by the driver and you have to filter them out?
Can you clarify?

Also, would you mind sharing the dvbsnoop patch?

Johannes