[linux-dvb] DVB-APPS next official release???

AFAIK, the latest official release of dvb-apps does NOT contain the
later versions of these programs with atsc capability.

As more and more ATSC cards are appearing on the market, and more and
more ATSC drivers are showing up in dvb-kernel, it would be nice if we
could get another official release update of dvb-apps, containing atsc
capability (which is already in cvs).  I've noticed that the distros are
including dvb-apps in their repositories, and it would be easier for
many people if this update could happen, so that the distros can include
ATSC-capable utilities.

I'm not sure who's job that is....  but now ATSC in linux is a reality
for us Americans/Koreans/whomever else uses atsc... Would be nice if the
tools were available for the distros without the need to grab cvs.

--
Michael Krufky