[linux-dvb] DSMCC Decoder

Hello,

I am interested in build a dsmcc decoder beginning from libdsmcc. First I
created an object carousel with dsmcc-mhp-tools [1] and using libdsmcc [2] I
could process some sections. Until now I could decode simple DSMCC TS files
with a few files encoded. Anyone is interested in a dsmcc decoder to work
together or has any documentation to help me?

[1] http://freshmeat.net/projects/dsmcc-mhp-tools/
[2] http://freshmeat.net/projects/libdsmcc/

-- Global