[linux-dvb] Twinhan DTV Cab-CI support?

Per Dal?n wrote:

>I have now tested my Twinhan DTV Cab-CI with MythTV (latest from cvs)
>and the dvb driver that I described in my earlier mail.
>No success!
>
>My question is:
>Have anybody been able to run with Twinhan DTV Cab-CI card?

I think people have reported it to be working.
from the CVS ...

Fix BUG in DVB-C frequency setting
	- Result was DVB-C cards failed to tune

Fix sent in by Peng Cao <caopeng75@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:caopeng75@xxxxxxxxx>>

was a showstopper for DVB-C cards.

>I have searched the list and cannot find anyone that seems to got the
>Twinhan DTV Cab-CI to work.
>Is this wrong?
>
>It seems that people has succeded with Twinhan DTV Sat-CI and Twinhan
>DTV Ter-CI, but not the Twinhan DTV Cab-CI.
>
>Do anyone have any good idea how I should get it to work?
>I'm willing to test new patches, make tracelogs, etc...

get latest dvb-kernel CVS, compile with 2.6.13,
do a modprobe dst verbose=5

or get 2.6.14-rc1 or newer
compile and install it,
do a modprobe dst verbose=5