[linux-dvb] Saa7134 Liefview Duo DVBT cardbus

Hi,
I played with the ts_nr_packets and ts_bufs in the source and have put
bigger values in.
That with greater values I get a better picture but there are also some
lines in that are damaging the picture!

i repeat that was only a 15 min playing ;-)

On 9/10/05, Hartmut Hackmann <hartmut.hackmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Mark
>
> Mark Nicolas wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > so far i want to get a lifeview pcmcia card to work so I downloaded the
> > actual stable kernel 2.6.13 but it won't work.
> > Now i've used the actual CVS version of video4linux and compiled it.
> >
> > But, I get sound and a Picture, but the picture is realy sick and also
> > the sound.
> >
> > Please see the info's on my webiste:
> > http://reacend.sourceforge.net/lifeview/
> >
> There are 2 possible reasons for your problem
> - The signal quality is not good enough. Please check with tzap.
> - The more likely reason: I found 2 bugs in the DMA code that make
> it very critical. I have a patch for this almost ready and intend
> to publish it tomorrow.

I will first publish the patch in the video4linux mailing list but i

> can send you a copy if necessary. Please try it then and report.

YES SEND!
 do I have to patch it again the actual CVS?

Best regards
> Hartmut

P.S.
I was today in a german supermarkt it called Penny Markt.
And I've seen the same card like I have but vom averia...
as information!