[linux-dvb] Saa7134 Liefview Duo DVBT cardbus

Hi, Mark

Mark Nicolas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so far i want to get a lifeview pcmcia card to work so I downloaded the
> actual stable kernel 2.6.13 but it won't work.
> Now i've used the actual CVS version of video4linux and compiled it.
>
> But, I get sound and a Picture, but the picture is realy sick and also
> the sound.
>
> Please see the info's on my webiste:
> http://reacend.sourceforge.net/lifeview/

There are 2 possible reasons for your problem
- The signal quality is not good enough. Please check with tzap.
- The more likely reason: I found 2 bugs in the DMA code that make
   it very critical. I have a patch for this almost ready and intend
   to publish it tomorrow.
I will first publish the patch in the video4linux mailing list but i
can send you a copy if necessary. Please try it then and report.

Best regards
    Hartmut