[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat/400i - Channels - parallel using

> Did you try disconnecting the PCTV Sat completely from the Dish so that
> only the 400i is connected?

Tried it now 3 times. The 400i was not able to LOCK anything.
> I ask this because I have the problem that a second receiver connected
> to the same Quad-LNB won't get channels on 13V (vertikal) as long as
> the PCTV Sat is connected (signal strength very good, signal quality
> too bad to get anything).  At the moment I pull the cable from the
> PCTV Sat or the relay on the card turns off, the stand alone receiver
> gets all channels.  Maybe the PCTV Sat is injecting some unwanted HF
> into the cable?  I don't know.  Fortunately, most German stations are
> on H.
I have a Mulitswitch here. Others here in the House has said something if TV
would not work for them. :)

After the test i had following (after reboot):

I tried to check if Pctv sat is able to LOCK.

Tried ProSieben. - > No LOCK
Tried Astra-Mosaic -> No LOCK
Tried if i took the right card -a X -> ProSieben -> No LOCK
                                                       Astra-Mosaic -> No LOCK

Retried -a 1 (Sat) -> got a LOCK

Lukas