[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat/400i - Channels - parallel using

Lukas Kasprowicz wrote:

> With the PCTV 400i the channel scan does not find all channels. it looks like
> it does only find 13V channels.
> there is only one 18V transport, where channels are found.
>
> I already switched the cables, too. The PCTV Sat works with the cable, with
> which the PCTV 400i did not work correctly.

Did you try disconnecting the PCTV Sat completely from the Dish so that
only the 400i is connected?

I ask this because I have the problem that a second receiver connected
to the same Quad-LNB won't get channels on 13V (vertikal) as long as
the PCTV Sat is connected (signal strength very good, signal quality
too bad to get anything).  At the moment I pull the cable from the
PCTV Sat or the relay on the card turns off, the stand alone receiver
gets all channels.  Maybe the PCTV Sat is injecting some unwanted HF
into the cable?  I don't know.  Fortunately, most German stations are
on H.

Ciao, ET.