[linux-dvb] Multicasting channels separately from a DVB mux

I am currently using DVBstream to multicast an entire
mux from a DVB-t card as one transport stream. It
works fine however, it is causing some traffic
problems due to its 20+Mbits size.

>From what I have read, we need to demux the big TS
stream by PID and then remux it into smaller TS
streams.

Before I got going, I just wanted to check this wasn't
already available somewhere else....?

Thanks
Rich