[linux-dvb] Budget_ci driver not driving my Nova-T v909 remote!

Thanks for the suggestions Jon.  I tried unplugging the IR keyboard and
mouse and tried the remote again, but no luck.

The  video stream is running ok.  I remember when I first got the card,
I ran it under the 2.6.5 kernel (my mythbox project is still under
development over a year later :)).  Under that kernel, you had to take
the dll file off of the driver cd that came with the card.  There were
mulitple versions of the driver at that time.

Would it be possible that certain driver versions don't work with the
remote?  Are there multiple versions of the tda1004x.bin or
dvb-fe-tda10045.fw files?

Cheers

Steve