[linux-dvb] Budget_ci driver not driving my Nova-T v909 remote!

I've just tried lsof /dev/input/event2, but only evtest was listed.

As far as the setup goes, its pretty straightforward.  Exceptions include:

- IR keyboard/mouse
- EPIA drivers/bios (are there any settings here??)
- kernel 2.6.9-r9 on gentoo

I really really hope that theres something I've missed here - it must
work! :S

Thanks

Steve

-------