FIXED: dibusb USB2.0 devices (garbled stream) Re: [linux-dvb] Problem with Avermedia AverTV DVB-T USB2.0 (a800)

Hi Matt and others

While packing my stuff for moving out tomorrow (thank god I still have
internet connection) I thought about the garbled-stream problem and I got
an idea.
  For me it seems to work now. I switched channels 20 times now and there
is no problem anymore. Please give latest CVS a try. Have a look at the
CVS log if you are interested what the problem was.

Matt, thanks for making me think about this problem. :)

I also try to make them include it into the kernel before 2.6.13. I never
submitted something for myself, so I cannot guarantee anything.

best regards,
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx