FIXED: dibusb USB2.0 devices (garbled stream) Re: [linux-dvb] Problem with Avermedia AverTV DVB-T USB2.0 (a800)

Hi Patrick,

Sorry for the slow reply, I've been away.

> For me it seems to work now. I switched channels 20 times now and there is
> no problem anymore. Please give latest CVS a try. Have a look at the CVS log
> if you are interested what the problem was.

I just tried it, and it works great! Thanks so much fixing that, I really
appreciate it :). I presume the race described in the CVS log was being
hidden by the high CPU load thing I described?

> Matt, thanks for making me think about this problem. :)

No problem. Thanks again for finding and fixing this bug!

Matt.