[linux-dvb] Anysee E30 USB2 DVB-T support?

Well, it's http://www.anysee.com/, it's an Korean manufacturer.

> Can have a look on the Windows driver CD for the driver's .inf-files?
Can
> you please post them or put them online and send the URL?

I zipped whole cd-rom and you can download it, it's about 200 MB file,
from URL http://www.lapua.net/anysee_cdrom.zip, allthough you can download
from www.anysee.com it's drivers and application program also (
http://anysee.com/eng/download/01udk2050t.php), drivers only take about 45
kB zipped.

> Did you get that lsusb -v right after plugging in the device or after a
> warm-start from Windows? To question is actually if this device needs a
> firmware to load. This can be answered with the help of the .inf-files.

I did plug it to my Linux laptop and then did lsusb -v.

> While having the usbsnoop-program running (and the filter installed)
plug
> in the device and instruct the Windows program to do a channel scan. You

> will see the usbsnoop.log-file growing.
> When done with the scanning, compress the file, put it somewhere online
> and send the URL.

Okay, i did that, you can download this, about 50 megs zipped file, from
http://www.lapua.net/usbsnoop.zip.
I started Anysee viewer and did scan channels and then quited program.

> Also every other technical detail (high-res picture of the innards, and
> descriptions and labels from the box's case) can be helpful, too. But
the
> usbsnoop-log is the most important help.

Well, i do not have any camera available just now, but i see if i can open
it and try to see what's inside.

Terveisin/Regards,
   Pekka Panula, Net Servant Oy - A Sofor company
   pekka.panula@xxxxxxxx