[linux-dvb] LG Innotek TDVS-H062F / TDVS-H061F

Using the tda9887 driver is easy and it works.
I added this line to the definition of
CX88_BOARD_DVICO_FUSIONHDTV_5_GOLD card in cx88-cards.c:

	.tda9887_conf   = TDA9887_PRESENT,

I also need to set the force mute capability tda9887 from
the dvb driver the when I tune a digital channel. The
tda9887 makes an annoying sound when tuned to a digital
signal. I have verified this using an ugly test hack to set
the force mute bit. I know what needs to be done to mute
the tda9887, but I am not sure what the interace should
look like.

--Mac