[linux-dvb] LG Innotek TDVS-H062F / TDVS-H061F

Mac Michaels wrote:

>Using the tda9887 driver is easy and it works.
>I added this line to the definition of
>CX88_BOARD_DVICO_FUSIONHDTV_5_GOLD card in cx88-cards.c:
>
>	.tda9887_conf   = TDA9887_PRESENT,
>
>I also need to set the force mute capability tda9887 from
>the dvb driver the when I tune a digital channel. The
>tda9887 makes an annoying sound when tuned to a digital
>signal. I have verified this using an ugly test hack to set
>the force mute bit. I know what needs to be done to mute
>the tda9887, but I am not sure what the interace should
>look like.

I saw this email from you JUST AFTER I issued the "cvs commit" command.
I have already included the line as you have stated above into the card
#31 definition in cx88-cards.c ... great minds think alike.  :-)  I've
also altered some of the GPIO values for this board, and the FusionHDTV3
Gold-T, with values attained from regspy.

I'm not sure what the answer is as to the interface for muting w/
regards to the dvb driver... maybe someone else has some ideas?

--
Michael Krufky