[linux-dvb] help with Twinhan VisionPlus 1020A

After looking carefully at /var/log/syslog, I found that alsa was in
conflict with the bttv module.

I unloaded alsa, then reloaded dvb_bt8xx, and scan worked (didn't find
any channel, though, but that's another matter).

Thus, my solution was to load dvb_bt8xx at the begining of my
/etc/modules file and reboot. Udev created automatically the
/dev/dvb/adapter0 folder, with the devices demux0,  dvr0,  frontend0
and  net0 (no video0 or audio0 - I hope that's not a problem)

I still don't have video or audio, but i hope I'll have after I get a
valid channels.conf file.

Now, where do I find/how do I generate a channels.conf file for
Echostar7/9? (DishNetwork)

Regards,
                  Luis.