[linux-dvb] cx24110 driver question/problem

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 08:11:55AM +0200, Adam Szalkowski wrote:

> Tried the driver with this line changed and it did not work (szap (CVS)
> reports lock but no data from dvr0 (using -r of course)) for most channels,
> only few were tunable.
> When I remove these lines completely in cx24110_send_diseqc_msg and
> cx24110_send_burst I am able to tune to all channels again.
> So for me this would be no fix for Pinnacle PCTV Sat on a DiSEqC 2.0 switch
> with 2 LNBs.

Can you try to remove the setting for register 77 from send_burst but keep
the CHANGED line in send_msg? I'd expect this to work, if not something
really strange may be going on.

Btw., do you have any hint what is the difference between DiSEqC 1.x and
2.0?

Peter
--
"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)"