[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV& lgdt330x support plans

Here are the next changes I plan to make to the driver I
maintain. Many of these changes are in preparation of
merging the lgdt3302 and lgdt3303 drivers.

1) Remove the dvb_pll_desc fromthe frontend and replace with
a pll_set-callback to isolate the tuner programming from
the frontend.

2) Select the RF input connector based upon the type of
demodulation selected. ANT RF connector is selected for
8-VSB and CABLE RF connector is selected for QAM64/QAM256.
Implement this along the lines posted to this list earlier
by Patrick. This only affects the cards that use the
Microtune 4042 tuner. This is not ideal, but there is no
current specification for selecting RF inputs. It makes the
card work the same way as the Windows driver thus it may
reduce user confusion.

3) Modify the driver make initialization table driven. This
is done in preparation of merging with the lgdt3303.

4) Merge with existing lgdt3303 driver.

*5) Add support for the FusionHDTV 5 Gold.

*6) Add support for the FusionHDTV 5 Lite.

*Note. The order of 5 and 6 could be reversed if by some
miracle I receive a Lite card for testing.

-- Mac