[linux-dvb] Re: [linux-dvb-maintainer] Re: [ANNOUNCE] V4L latest changes - DVB code removal

Hi,

sorry for this interruption, but what about merging both CVSs in the style
of dvb-kernel (with the kernel-tree + a build-dvb and build-v4l which
will link the needed files via "getlinks").

Will it raise the maintenance-effort too much? Johannes, Mauro? Does it
have any disadvantages I'm not aware of?

best regards,
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx