[linux-dvb] stv0299: explanation of 08 and 0c registers [rev 2.3]

Hello,

I am looking at some code that attempts to change the voltage within 8ms.  I recently swapped
out my legacy dvb/s card for one of these 2.3 cards which I understand has a different tuner
on it, although it is integrated into the stv0299 driver.

Could someone point me to a document or explain to me how the 0x08 and 0x0c registers work?
The tuner is definitely the newer model, as when the vertical polarity is set, the mask is
0x10, not 0x40 as in legacy tuners.  I am getting sporatic responses and am thinking that
somehow we're not quite getting it right, and maybe a subsequent retransmission of a command
clears up the problem.

_J