[linux-dvb] Re: IRQ issues with Nova-S CI when using CI Module

We've managed to fix the issue and the card is now running quite
happily without any messages going to /var/log/messages

We only modified a couple of lines, basically we comment out the line
that says it supports IRQ's so the polling section is reached and then
instead of directly calling the dvb_ca_en50221_read_data function we
wake the thread that calls it.

I've attached the patch to the latest CVS drivers.