[linux-dvb] Re: FusionHDTV Linux Drivers

I stuck with the mm1 kernel (which included the qam256 initialization patch).

I'm still trying to figure out all the channel config stuff.   But, I
downloaded the dvb-utils, and used azap, dvbtraffic, and dvbscan to
test it.  Then, I captured a sample using:

cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 > test.ts

I used vlc to check the output, and I had a perfect segment of "The Cosby Show"!

So, it seems to be basically working..  I just need to get up to speed
on the configuration and usage of the various apps.     I'll keep
playing around with it, and MythTV, to see what I can get functioning.

Also - the capture I got was from an ATSC OTA signal,  not QAM256.
I'll also try that out, to see if I can figure out switching between
the two RF inputs, etc.

Thanks,
Todd