[linux-dvb] Several TS streams from DVR device?

Hi,

after reading the specs of the DVB-API V3 I have a question:

It seems to be possible

1.) get several selected PES streams (one pid per stream) from dmxN device
2.) get one single TS stream from dvrN device (several selected PIDs in that TS)

but it doesn't seem to be possible to get several TS streams with several PIDs in
each TS.

What I want to do is to tune the DVB-Card to a transponder and get ALL channels at
the same time (1 VPID, 1 APID (1 SubtitlePID) per channel).

Is that possible with the DVB-API V3 or do I have to get one TS with all PIDs from
the DVR device and remux them into several TS with a additional TS remuxer?

Thanks for any hint

Rene