[linux-dvb] dvb-bt8xx driver

Committed but would rather not have to spend hours installing a new
kernel.

Thanks for all the help from the list.  Using the current CVS version,
I simply ignored the error message from the version_checker about
requiring a 2.6.12 kernel and continued with the build.  Drivers are
all installed and both cards are now working fine.