[linux-dvb] Margi/Billionton DVD-to-Go PC-Card Driver

Right, I've got the DVD-to-Go driver compiling with the above, but there are
a number of missing symbols (one is CardServices - which I think I can
safely remove, but will check elsewhere) and the other 3 are DVB related.

Can someone advise me on how to revise code that relies on struct ipack?
Looking at the DVB drivers, it seems all ipack code is commented out, so I
assume the functionality is available via other calls.

The code uses struct ipack for one function:
cvdv.c: static int dvb_write_to_decoder(struct dvb_demux_feed *dvbdmxfeed,
uint8_t *buf, size_t count)

The code uses the following functions:
dvb_filter_ipack_free(struct ipack*);
dvb_filter_ts_to_pes(struct ipack *, uint8_t *);
dvb_filter_setup_ts2pes(struct ipack*, struct ipack*, uint8_t, uint8_t,
void(*)(uint8_t *buf, int count, void *priv), void*);

Functions similar to the bottom two are commented out in dvb_filter.c, but
they rely on code that's been removed.

Many many thanks!
Chris