[linux-dvb] DVB-T Antenna power

Hi all,
I don't know whether this is the correct term used, what I need is 5V
for an active antenna.

I have a Terratec DVB-T 1200 and I think it should be able to switch on
those 5V. I haven't found anything in the sources.

I also have a Pinnacle MediaCenter 300i. I know (from the Windows
drivers) that this card is able to deliver the 5V for the antenna, but I
haven't found anything in the sources either.

Can anybody help me jow to switch on the 5V antenna power ?

Beside the above issue the Terratec card works fine, but I only have a
jumpy picture as the signal strength is just 25 %.

Thanks

Dominik