[linux-dvb] My Twinhan DVB-T CI won't tune

On mi?, 2005-06-15 at 13:22 +0400, Manu Abraham wrote:
> Henrik Sj?berg wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is probably the same card as I have. I posted a patch for this
>
> The term DTT-CI is very generic, not all cards do behave the same way..

Yeah, I tried Henriks patch, and I just got errors. Now I'm back to
2.6.12-rc5 with Manu's patches and everything seems ok, except that it
doesn't find any channels :( I copied all the channel info I could get
out of Windows but there's still this feeling that there are just too
many things that could be causing this. I'm gonna contact my service
provider and see if I can't get fool proof frequencies and maybe some
pointers. I'm living in Iceland and I may just be the only person in the
country who has tried to use a DTT card in linux... In the meantime,
keep up the good work!

Einar