[linux-dvb] problems and workaround when tuning to a channel with DD enabled

Oliver Endriss wrote:
> Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:

>>>We better ask Klaus Schmidinger about this.
>>
>>Does he track this list? Or would you ask him? I might not be able to follow
>>the discussion yet.
>

> Usually he reads this list, too.
>
> Anyway, since vdr does not check the return code (see dvbosd.c,
> cDvbOsd:Cmd), you can probably return whatever you like. :D

That's true - there's not really much VDR could do if this call
fails. The only thing it could reasonably do is to check the
return value for something like "do it again", and in that
case do the call again. Not sure if this would help in any way here,
though...

Klaus