[linux-dvb] Lost lock problems over extended periods of time

marc abramson wrote:
> Hello Dominique,
>
> that's one of the known bug of the SCM cam...
> after a signal loss, the decryption is often not restarting
> correctly.. and no one until now has been able to understand when it
> restart, and when it does not restart.

Marc,

Commercial receivers do resend CA_PMT on resuming from a signal loss ?

I would think so, because they seem to work as soon as signal is back,
even with the same CA modules on a commercial STB, which do not do
otherwise..

Thanks,
Manu