[linux-dvb] Lost lock problems over extended periods of time

Manu Abraham <manu@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
[ while discussing temporary signal loss...]
> I believe that will be a temporary fix for FTA.. But what if tuned to
> a scrambled transponder and decrypting it ? Sending CA_PMT again does
> not look clean ..

I'm pretty sure that the CAM will resume descrambling when the data
comes back. (Marc, can you confirm ?)

After all, I remember that I was able to decode a channel for which I
did not send a CA_PMT: the CA_PMT I sent for the previous transponder
was the same for the new transponder I tuned to. And the CAM happily
descrambled a new program on the new transponder.

Of course this may be an SCM bug, one never knows

Cheers