[linux-dvb] problems and workaround when tuning to a channel with DD enabled

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 09:04:50PM +0200, Oliver Endriss wrote:

> The easiest and most robust fix would be to abort OSDSetBlock and
> restart from the beginning. Can we tell the firmware to abort the
> current bitmap transfer?
>
> We could set IRQ_STATE_EXT = TX_LEN = TX_BUFF = 0 in DATA_BMP_LOAD, if
> the firmware would accept that. Any comments?

AFAIS this does not work, the firmware polls for the data
amount which is simply provided by the requested OSD size.
With 0x261d after 3 seconds a reset is done if not finished.

        Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/
Howto http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=1958