[linux-dvb] Nebula DigiTV USB Driver

Hi Patrick,

On Friday 27 May 2005 9:00, Patrick Boettcher wrote:

> Please enable debugging of the dvb-usb-module:
>
> insmod dvb-usb.ko debug=0x03
>
> (0x03 means info and control-transfer-dumping, so every control transfer
> which is done, is dumped to syslog)
>
> the digitv.ko driver can be loaded "normally":
>
> insmod dvb-usb-digitv.ko
>
> Then please send the syslog/dmesg-output.

I have enabled debugging of the dvb-usb module as you suggested but I don't
see any control transfer dumping. I just see the following in dmesg:

usbcore: registered new driver Nebula Electronics uDigiTV DVB-T USB2.0 device
usb 1-6: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 4
dvb-usb: found a 'Nebula Electronics uDigiTV DVB-T USB2.0)' in cold state,
will try to load a firmware
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-digitv-01.fw' to the 'Cypress
FX2'
dvb-usb: Nebula Electronics uDigiTV DVB-T USB2.0) successfully initialized and
connected.

Does this help?

          Regards

              Mike