[linux-dvb] Nebula DigiTV USB Driver

Hi Mike,

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Michael Hutchinson wrote:
> There appears to be a driver for the Nebula DigiTV USB DVB-T device in
> CVS.  What is the status of this driver, does it work? I've tried it on
> my system and it created a USB driver but didn't create the DVB adaptor,
> is this expected?

Yes and no. The driver is half-done, because of missing testers. But now
we can continue with testing:

Please enable debugging of the dvb-usb-module:

insmod dvb-usb.ko debug=0x03

(0x03 means info and control-transfer-dumping, so every control transfer
which is done, is dumped to syslog)

the digitv.ko driver can be loaded "normally":

insmod dvb-usb-digitv.ko

Then please send the syslog/dmesg-output.

thanks and best regards,
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx